Best Gaming PC 2020
Gaming on a budget or willing to buy the fully-featured kit, gaming PC 2020 has a lot to offer this time. It matters the amount of firepower you have if you want to play the newest and most popular titles because they are also most demanding. The best gaming PC 2020 has to offer should cover you for the next couple of years easily, in our opinion. If you’ve got money to spare, which means, a lot to test and try, a custom-built PC would look great but for the rest, prebuilt products are the first and only choice.
Building Your Own Gaming PC Specs
If you are more into this stuff and understand how benchmarks and configurations work, you can make your own build. You can also save a lot of money in the process. But, this doesn’t come so easy as even the minds with years of experience can find it challenging at times to make the gaming PC spaces practical, error-free, not run into problems with power supply and cooling, and much more. Thus, some of the best gaming PC 2020 are the ones listed below.
You can buy these PC gaming products right now from online retailers like Amazon.
- Falcon Northwest Talon
It has one of the best gaming PC builds right now in the market. With 9th generation Core i3 to 10th gen Core i9, you can have all. AMD Ryzen 7 to AMD Threadripper 3970X, there are a lot of options. This gaming PC 2020 has got you covered with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti to Quadro RTX 8000. Moreover, you can SSD storage up to 4TB. Plus up to 10 TB HDD.
- It is the best PC gaming build you can buy right now.
- It is beautifully constructed, good build quality, excellent PC case.
- It is very expensive too for the high-end specs.
- Origin Millennium
The best gaming PC build for 2020 can be given to Origin for this amazing product. Being a newcomer among HP, Dell, and Asus, it offers a lot of configuration options from the factory. It is more expensive than a normal DIY PC. But, Origin Millennium is all worth it than experimenting on your own.
- You can go up to 18-core Intel Core i9, so CAD, gaming, content creation, its all-in-one.
- Offers up to 32-core AMD Ryzen Threadripper, so great for mining, blockchain, and AI.
- Offers up to 128GB of RAM and from 250GB SSD to 8 independent storage bays.
- It is fully customizable right from the factory and future-proof as to how much you can invest.
- Corsair One I165
Over the years, Corsair has also been well equipped with the best top-of-the-line components and pricey products. The latest product in the gaming PC 2020 lineup features Nvidia’s Turing graphics, a 4K-capable chassis, and a lot more power.
- You get up to Intel Core i9-9900K.
- The graphics are dedicated to Nvidia GTX 2080 Ti.
- The RAM can be upgraded to 32GB.
- The storage is a combo of 1TB of SSD and 2TB of HDD.
- Hades Canyon Nuc
The NUC line from Intel features the best small form factor gaming PC 2020 platform for beginners. This gaming setup offers a lot of power for under $1000, and it is more than enough for many gamers. You have the option to provide your own RAM, storage as you please, and your own OS you like.
- You get 8th gen Core i7 and lots of ports for connectivity.
- You have easy to upgrade design with RAM support up to 64GB
- You can add up to 2TB of SSD and up to an additional 2TB of HDD.
- And, you have discrete AMD graphics from Radeon RX Vega M GL- GH.
- Alienware Aurora R9
The Alienware line of Dell’s gaming computers has always tried to look unique and appealing without a big shout. If you prefer that kind of muted yet striking looks, Aurora R9 might be the gaming PC 2020 you’re looking for. Further, this is the gaming PC for all budgets, so not that expensive and right for beginners as well as professionals. R9 is one of the best gaming PC builds 2020 has to offer.
- You get 9th gen Core i5 to i9, and a wide range of specifications to go with it.
- In graphics, you can choose from GeForce GTX 1650 to RTX 2080 Super.
- The RAM can expand from 8GB to 64 GB for the top line.
- The storage goes from just 1 TB HDD to 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD.
- Hp Omen Obelisk
It builds for every hardcore gamer who trusts HP, Obelisk starts from around $750 and is a good one to pick up. Also, this gaming PC 2020 build can be used for content creation and graphic design, CAD and other stuff without breaking a bank.
- Starting at Core i5-8400 it goes all the way to i5-9600K, which is still better.
- It offers GeForce GTX 1050Ti to being with but also offers up to RTX 2080 Ti.
- The RAM can be upgraded up to 64 GB which is good.
- The storage is also modest at 1TB HDD to 1TB SSD + 3TB + 3TB HDD.
- It is highly upgradeable but the base model is not that future-proof.
- Hp Omen Desktop Pc
Another from the HP that can be given a god spot in the gaming PC 2020 lineup is this PC gaming desktop. Basically, this starts at a higher price point than the Obelisk and premium. It starts at around $1200; however, the looks might not be appealing to many.
- From Core i7-8700 to i7-9700K, you have some options.
- The graphics vary from GeForce GTX 1660 Ti to RTX 2080 Ti.
- RAM is upgradable to 64GB and the storage from 1TB HDD to 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD.
- MSI Trident X Plus 9th Gen
With this, there is a lot going on in the configurations specs. The small form factor, lots of power and tool-less design for upgrades and repair are the biggest features of this MSI gaming PC 2020 lineup. It starts at just around $1700.
- Up to 9th gen Core i9-9900K.
- Graphics is up to GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.
- RAM is upgradable to 64GB and storage up to 2×2.5” SSD or HDD drives.
- Corsair Vengeance 6182
It offers solid performance with up to AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, AMD Radeon RX 5700 card, 16 GB of RAM and up to 1TB SSD. It is good for beginners at a reasonable price.
- 10 Dell G5
It is another good modest beginner PC gaming build with Core i3-9100K to i9-9900K, GTX 1650 to RTX 2070 card, up to 64 GB RAM and up to 1 TB SSD + 2 TB HDD.
For those enthusiasts who do not have hands-on experience, third-party computer builders are the best bet. In this Origin is a great choice. Others can go for Asus, Alienware, and Obelisk for prebuilt hardcore gaming at high configs. For budget gaming, G5 and Vengeance are probably good starting points.